At TheHouseofBBQ.com, We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others and that’s why we are holding a $1000 merit-based scholarship for students in high school and college.
Deadline: May 30th, 2017
Scholarship Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- Please Submit your Application before 30th May 2017 for the Scholarship and do not submit multiple entries for consideration.
- Applicants must be current High School or College Students
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the essay.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- Photos, Videos and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content.
- A Short video displaying all of your past projects emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Optional)
- A short video of recommendations from your last professor/teacher emailed to email@example.com. (Optional)
How to Apply.
- Step 1: Write a 400-600 word blog post explaining why you should be considered for our scholarship.
- Step 2: Fill out the Entry Form below.
- Step 3: We will evaluate the information contained within your application form. The successful applicant of the $1,000/£800 scholarship will be announced on or before June 15th 2017.
How are the Essays Judged?
All judgments will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
TheHouseofBBQ.com will not share the names or personal information of applicants with anyone other than employees of TheHouseofBBQ.com and the school where the applicant chooses to send the scholarship. The Winner will be contacted by June 15th. For any questions about this scholarship please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.