An ideal purchase for meat lovers – electric smokers
So you’re ready to take your BBQ to the next level and you’re considering an electric smoker. The Smokin-It electric smoker provides a good balance of affordability with space saving capacity. Its stainless steel exterior is insulated with fiberglass to provide consistent cooking temperatures with the capacity to cook up to 21 pounds of protein at a time. A Rheostat thermometer maintains cooking temperatures form 100 to 250 degrees with a 400 watt heating element.
If this is your first ever electric smoker, than surely it would exceed your expectations. It is brilliantly designed, well-insulated and comes with the most affordable price in the market. It is simply the best electric smoker you will ever have!
Due to its large ergonomics, you may find it hard to store it in case you have a limited space in your home.
- Size: Its size is quite big and the cooking chamber is spacious with a 2911 cubic inches of cooking space. You can easily cook up to 25 pounds of meat without the worry of shortage of space. However, don’t get careless with the size of meat you put in the chamber.
- Power: It has a 120 volt, 8 amp of power unit that can easily control 100-250 degree Fahrenheit temperature inside it. This evenly distributes the heat inside the chamber.
- Construction: When it comes to a quality electric smoker, the word “construction” is all that it matters. This smoker measures 20.4 inches high, 15 inches deep and 19 inches wide and has a spacious cooking chamber that makes it perfect for large gatherings. The inner of the smoker is made from stainless steel material. This stainless steel is well-insulated that prevents the loss of heat.
- Though being large and equipped with advanced technology, you are still entertained with an affordable price tag.
- It provides you a large cooking space to cook for large gatherings.
- An instruction manual comes with the appliance that guides you how to set it up and use it. It’s worth mentioning that the smoker is user-friendly.
- It offers you 100% insulation that ensures juicy and delicious food.
- It has 3 removable shelves.
- Side handles and frictionless wheels gives the ease of mobility.
- Perfect for home usage- Due to its relatively small size, the Smokin-It electric smoker is a good fit for the recreational smoker or for use in a small restaurant. Side handles and optional castors make it easily portable and at just under 30 pounds it’s relatively easy to handle.
- Durable material- The exterior stainless steel stands up to heavy use and is easy to clean. The simple design allows it to blend in to any kitchen or patio without being obtrusive.
- Enough space- Don’t let the size fool you. The Model 1 is on the smaller size at 12.5″ x 13.5″ x1 6″ but stainless racks make great use of space allowing for up to 21 pound capacity at a time. The electric smoker is ideal for fish and lighter proteins that require very low cooking temperatures, but it can also handle the heft of ribs, steaks and turkeys as well. Three adjustable racks allow interior flexibility and air flow throughout. The removable drip pan allows you to capture the cooking juices for easy clean up or incorporation into a sauce or gravy.
- Additional advantages- This smoker allows you to be completely hands-off when it comes to the cooking process. Plug it in, prepare your meat, and set the temperature. After that the smoker does all the work making it a fix it and forget it appliance.
This is not going to be the least expensive electric smoker, but it does provide consistent results and is easy to use. Size may also be a factor, but if you require a larger capacity, the Smokin-It brand manufactures three sizes priced from $299 to $1,800.